FAWEMA's multi-unit packaging lines are ideally suited for combination with all common types of packaging machines. Both rigid containers and soft packages such as block-bottom bags, flat bags and the like can be grouped in the most diverse arrangements and wrapped in shrink film.
Advanced sealing tools and a high-performance shrink tunnel suited for operation in dust-laden areas guarantee optimum results in secondary packaging.
Thanks to their modular construction, FAWEMA's multi-unit packaging lines can be flexibly configured and added to. It is easily possible to connect several upstream packaging machines to one multi-unit packaging line.
• film wrap from reel for all monoaxially and biaxially shrinking films
• low-wear, continuously heated welding system
• shrink tunnel suited for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
• continuously adjustable speed of passage
• option for processing bags with upright gable-top closures
• easy changeover of formats and multi-pack arrangements
• option of adding modules for higher performance (e.g. pre-collecting chamber)
• choice of linear, L-shaped or U-shaped installation
• choice of right- or left-handed orientation
• optional synchronization with upstream or downstream machines
• sturdy construction for multi-shift operation
• servo-driven multi-unit packer with automatic format changeover available
Max. size of multi-packs: up to 800 mm long, up to 800 mm wide, up to 400 mm high
Max. film width: up to 980 mm
Output/minute: up to 20
free-standing bags, boxes...
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.