The goal definition determines the means, the expenditure and the results of analysis essentially.
Goals are (exemplary):
- Increase of the productivity and of the effectiveness of machines and plants by exposure of lacks and weak points in the system, in the organization, in the elements, in the service and maintenance as well as by processing optimization measures.
- Relief of planning of plants by exposure of lacks and weak points in the structure of the system, in the dimensioning and control of the plant elements as well as by processing optimization measures.
- Appraisal of machines and plants in context with acceptance, in the case of deliveries or contract quarrels.
- Orientation in the plant and information acquisition
- Definition of the object of analysis
- Determination of the production regime during analysis, the type of analysis (passive or active) and the period of analysis
- Definition of breakdowns and of points of interest
- Analysis of available data
- Information of the operating personnel
- During the analysis period are to be registered:
- Breakdowns with location, time, duration and cause
- Supplied product quantity
- Quantity of products produced in quality
- Scrap quantity
- Number of spaces (no product)
- Losses caused organizationally
Reasonable evaluation aspects are:
- Total turnout and total losses
- Availability and efficiency
- Parts of the individual time categories
- Comparison of the breakdown durations
- Comparison of the breakdown frequencies
- Failure causes
- Order of priority of the weak points and of idle time reasons
For the following complexes, optimization measures are to be elaborated and are to be checked by simulation if possible for their effect:
- Plant organization: Number and order of the machines and conveyors, insertion of buffers, product distribution, adjustment of the machines
- System control: Control strategy, reference variables, manipulated variables, switching points
- Construction: Weak point elimination and defusing by constructive modification, improvement in the adjustments, adjustment of machine-product relations, operating aid
- Organization: Number of products, batch size, changeover and request list sequence, service and maintenance, breaks
- Operation: Number and location, motivation, discipline and qualification, operating aids
Computer-aided plant analysis and evaluation: Implementation of plant analysis with Tablet and Excel
- Data entry in program forms
- No data transfer necessary
- Review of data
- Automatic generation of reports: tables and charts
Other products from
Plant Optimisation with computer-aided plant analysis and evaluation is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.