The fully automatic can seaming machine STA 3000 was designed and built for seaming round tin, aluminium or composite cans. It works on the principle of rotating can. This is a "stand alone" machine with its own conveyor belt and a fully automatic can and lid feed.
On the free stations before the seaming machine various other modules, such as filler, topper, widening station for composite cans, product compressor or likewise can be mounted or other customized special solutions implemented. The outfeed belt is just ideal for product labelling by inkjet printer or labeller. The machine is completely made of stainless steel material for corrosion resistance for daily rough use in wet or dry operations.
Capacity: up to 3,000 cans/houradepending on product and can size,reduced capacity for liquids
Diameter: 52 – 99 mm
Height: 30 – 300 mmOther sizes available on request
Power supply: 3,4 KW, 3 x 400 VAC + N + PE / 32 A / 50Hz
Dimensions: 250 x 100 x 180 cm
Working height: 850 – 900 mm
Weight: 570 kg
Air consumption: approx. 6,600 to 12,900 l/hour at 6 bar(Compressor not included)
- Sophisticated design made of stainless material
- Suitable for wet and dry undertakings
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Constant working height
- Electric height adjustment
- Fully automatic can and lid feed
- Standstill clamping and unclamping of the can
- unclamping of the can Large, maintenance-free seaming
- Short conversion times for format changes by simply changing the format parts
- Wide range of sizes
- High performance
- Expandable for growing various modules such as toppers, fillers, inkjet printer, widening station for composite cans, ...
- Siemens PLC controller with text display for error messages
- Frequency controlled motors through servo motors
- Stainless steel cabinet
- CE-compliant in accordance with the design requirements of the Machinery Directive
The filled can is fed to the machine by the conveyor belt. An indexing star picks up the can and feeds them to various stations. Simultaneously, a lid is stacked from the magazine and positioned under the seaming station. The can is lifted there, the lid picked up and both are pressed together against the seaming chuck. Only now the can is rotated and sealed airtight and reliably with the seaming rollers mounted on a lever system. Thereafter the can is stopped, clamped out and the indexing star passes the seamed can back the outfeed belt.
When changing the format, the seaming lever is changed completely with the ready set seaming rollers, which makes setting the seaming rollers redundant. Replacement of the seaming chuck, the lid magazine, the can guides and the indexing star is simple and largely carried out without tools.
Switching to another can height is done by the machine head’s electric height adjustment system by means of a lifting motor. Using quick-change format parts guarantees a format change within few minutes, which results in only short immobilization of the machine.
If you need a machine for large can sizes up to ø156 mm, we offer you a suitable solution: Our fully aoutomatic machine STA 3000 G is designed for larger formats. We will be glad to advise you appropriately.
Other products from
Can seaming machine STA 3000 is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.