DEW - scales & systems - innovative, efficient and customer-specific
Our weighing technology makes company processes and production processes efficient. We distribute, manufacture and develop scales and special scales with the aim of saving time, material and costs - in the domains of production, logistics and organization. And we use the chances of digitization: In digital networks we connect our innovations directly with machines and products. So we make processes for our customers from trade and industry leaner and more efficient.
The core business of DEW are innovative special scales - exactly adapted to the customer-specific requirements and desires. That quality also honors the service features of our family company. We lease scales for inventory, offer a repair service and official calibrations and we have a calibration laboratory for non-automatic electronic weighing instruments, accredited by DAkkS Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle (German Accreditation Body). Innovative, efficient and customer-specific - that’s what we stand for with our products and our service.
- Special Scales - the core business of DEW: We develop and manufacture customer-specific special scales, connect weighing technology with existing ERP systems, programming appropriate utility programs.
- Service features - We maintain, repair and calibrate scales of all accuracy classes, we modify scales and systems, modernize them and offer calibration procedures for non-automatic electronic weighing instruments, accredited by DAkkS Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle (German Accreditation Body).
- Scales for trade and industry - We distribute and develop scales for laboratory and vehicles, retail scales, industrial scales connected with production processes and examination weights. Our offer is ranging from simple checkweighers up to scales with coupon and label printers, digitally networked with merchandise management.
- Scales for rental and inventory - we lease test weights and counting scales for inventory range between 0,1 mg and 6000 kg. Our service is customer-specific and is based on the high precision of our counting scales.
Dagobert Maisch - holder of DEW - Scales & Systems and manager of DEW GmbH
1949 born in Ettlingen
Professional training as an industrial electrician, engineering master and mechanical engineer
1972 - 1981 laboratory manager at the Institute for Building Materials Technology at the University of Karlsruhe
1981 - Foundation of DEW - scales & systems
DEW - Waagen und Systeme e.K. offers you products from these product groups:
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (247)
- Packaging materials and supplies (1285)
- Intra- and packaging logistics (389)
- Services for the packaging industry (454)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.