The Lucaprint Group has been operating in the printing and packaging industry for more than sixty years.
Following recent acquisitions, the group now ranks among Italy's ten leading packaging manufacturers.
Our mission is to provide a fully comprehensive service for the printing and packaging industry (with the design and production of catalogues, books, graphic products in general, packaging, cartons in flat and laminated microwave cardboard, display stands, display materials), and for the Internet and multimedia sectors (with the creation of company websites, Internet sites and CD-ROMs).
Our mission is to provide a fully comprehensive service in the printing and packaging industry, and Internet and multimedia sectors. The experience of our companies, plus their dynamic approach and the cutting-edge technologies used make us the partner of choice for all communication needs.
- An open-minded approach, dialog, expertise in the sector and professional dealings with graphic designers and the end user are our strengths in designing and developing creative graphic solutions that get better and better, to ensure greater market visibility for printed products.
- Synergies with our customers enable us to create new packaging designs, which are based on the success of the final product and supported by dedicated, computerised control systems.
- We have centralised our logistics service, integrating procurements, planning, production and sales, to improve our service levels, competitive edge and the reliability of the entire organisation. All stages, from packing to end product storage are scrupulously managed, to guarantee the delivery procedures requested by our customers.
Our tecnologies are: pre-printing; printing; laminating; die cutting; window patching; banding; gluing; speical processes
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Lucaprint Spa offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging printing and processing (317)
- Packaging materials and supplies (1336)
- Services for the packaging industry (474)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.