- 1866 as company Buchholz & Co.
- 1971 company splitting into two independent companies:
- Bock GmbH & Co. KG, 78730 Lauterbach i. Schw.
- Buchholz & Co., 78730 Lauterbach i. Schw.
Injection moulded parts and packaging
Profit-Centre „Technical Parts“:
Development and production of customized injection moulded plastic parts (i.e. blumbing industrie, automotive, semiconductor industry, electronic, material combination plastic/metal, printed/decorated parts)
- Development, production and sales of packaging solutions (plastic)
- Over 700 different standard packaging up to a base size of DIN A4 and a height of 110 mm (on stock)
- Customized packaging solutions
- ESD packaging (conductive)
Production and sales of decorative products like pricing systems and presentation assisting articles out of plastic. Mainly used in retail stores.
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 (quality control)
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2004 Confirmation of conformity (environment)
90 employees; 50 injection moulding machines (25 t - 180 t closing pressure)
Managing Director: Mr. Felix von Möller
Sales Manager : Mr. Peter Bantle
Bock GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.