Antalis Packaging (formerly Brangs + Heinrich | Antalis) is a one-stop-shop for packaging materials, machines, solutions and services with a European coverage. In Germany alone, our 200 employees and 11 sites mean that we are never far away. We set out to find the optimum solution for your packaging requirements. You will be surprised how easy it is to cut costs and shorten packaging processes by using the right packaging.
"Kompetenz im Doppelpack" or “Double the Competence” is the message we are putting across on this year's Trade Pack! Visit the stand shared by Antalis Packaging and Pack 2000 | Antalis in Hall 7, Stand 116 and discover the comprehensive range of packaging solutions for every need!
Antalis Packaging offers
- Packaging materials
- Among our extensive range we are sure to find the best protection for your products e.g. paper and paperboard, filling and cushioning material, boxes and containers, tapes, films, and more.
- Packaging machines
- For an effective and economical packaging process, you will find the right machine, whether you are looking for stretch wrapping machines, strapping machines, material handling or filling and cushioning systems.
- Packaging solutions
- Customised packaging solutions to meet your requirements are developed by the in-house packaging design centre.
- Packaging services
- Take advantage of the extensive consulting services, e.g. corrosion protection advice, analyses in the field of load securing, optimisation of the logistics process, laboratory.
With Antalis Packaging, you stand to benefit from ...
- the highest quality of customer care
- Over 100 sales representatives from eleven distribution centres in Germany are on hand to proffer advice on the right packaging for you.
- optimal solutions
- through our partnership with international suppliers
- a reduced number of suppliers
- Antalis Packaging offers a one-stop-shop: packaging materials, machines, solutions and services.
- excellent value for money
- through our international strategic sourcing
- fast and reliable deliveries
- through the European coverage of our warehouses and logistics
- consistently high quality
- through our DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001 certification
- Europe-wide support
- As part of the international Antalis Group, the company can offer all services throughout Europe and is represented in 15 European countries.
- expert advice
Thanks to our decades of experience in Industrial Packaging – So when it comes to packaging - Just ask Antalis!
Antalis Verpackungen GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.