Tri-Seal , we find for you the best cap lining solution
The Tri-Seal division of Tekni-plex Europe is the leading producer of cap lining materials for several applications : food products, beverages, cosmetic, perfumery and pharmaceutical products.
The general purpose of lining materials is to provide a good seal between the contact surfaces of the closure and the container neck finish. In this way leakage and product contamination can be prevented.
The lining materials are produced in the Belgian factory and by the American sister company, Tri-Seal Inc.
We produce the following standard materials, which can be delivered in tape or in punched liners :
- Co-extruded foamed polyolefin materials : our Tri-Seal range of materials are standard lining materials: 3 densities available
- Tri-Seal can be laminated with a high barrier film
- Single layer solid plastic materials : EVA ,PP, Santoprene.
- Pressure sensitive materials as the PS which provide a very good seal for non-liquid products on any type of bottle.
- One-piece induction seal materials: these heat-activated materials offer a peelable seal for a variety of bottle types.
- Two-piece induction seals material: safe-seal.
Given the high added value of our materials, we guarantee very high consistent product quality and short delivery terms:
- R&D department which finds the optimal lining solution
- The ability and expertise to do compatibility and sealing tests
- Certification of lining materials: FDA, European Pharmacopoeia,..
- Manufacturing in a state of the art clean production area
- Excellent customer service in multiple languages
For more details on each of the materials please consult our European Tri-Seal division web-site: www.Tekni-plex.com
TOP-SEALS GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.