Tempack (Temperature Packaging Solutions) is a leading company in the isothermal and refrigerated packaging sector. Our primary activity focuses on the manufacture, development and qualification of packaging solutions for transporting and distributing high added-value temperature-sensitive products, as well as biological and infectious samples.
Tempack offers the most innovative packing solutions to guarantee that the products'cold chain remains unbroken until they reach their destination.
Our "tailor-made", tested and qualified solutions adapt perfectly to suit the most demanding requirements, such as those in the pharmaceutical, biomedical, chemical and agro-food industries, among others.
Our almost two decades of experience and the valuable know-how accumulated during this time endorse the development of our extensive portfolio of products, as well as our constant innovation in the development of packaging solutions that protect the cold chain of products sensitive to temperature changes, such as medicines, vaccines, APIs, blood products, diagnostic tests, clinical trials, biotechnology, samples, food products, etc.
To design fully customised solutions that comply with the most rigorous requirements and specifications of temperature sensitive products (sensitive to temperature change), taking into account both the results and logistical economics.
We design, test and qualify - Tempack Labmet:
- Solutions for transport under temperature controlled conditions based on the physical features (volume, weight, etc.) and the intrinsic properties of thetemperature-sensitive product.
- Solutions for transporting heat-sensitive products based on the characteristics of the logistics circuit selected by our customers (type of transport, duration, exposure temperatures, climate regions, etc.).
- Solutions with maximum versatility for more efficient managementof customers' stocks, reducing to a great extent the number of component variables (modularity), the spatial requirements for physical storage and, in general, all the costs related to the logistics and distribution of the product.
- Rapid response capacity.
- Reduction in stock variables due to common components.
- Component reuse / modularity for different temperature profiles.
To guarantee product integrity throughout the entire transit process and delivery to the end-customer.
Tempack has a metrological laboratory- Tempack LabMet-, ISO 9001 certified, equipped with cutting-edge technology to ensure the most rigorous compliance of our cold chain packaging solutions with our customers' profiles, as well as with the sector's standards (ISTA, IATA, UN, WHO, AFNOR).
We have an area of over 325 sq. m. in which our climate personnel carry out more than 500 tests a year, encompassing capacities from 0.1 litres to 2,500 litres and temperatures that range from -25⁰ C to +60⁰ C.
The entire packaging design, simulation and testing processes, as well as qualificationas regards the packaging's autonomy throughout the entire cold chain logistics circuit, are carried out at Tempack Labmet, always in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Following a systemised and rigorous process, Tempack LabMet provides customers with a detailed technical report regarding the materials used, the tests carried out, the results obtained, the ideal solution, the instructions for preparation prior to assembly, explosion graphs, etc.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Tempack Packaging Solutions, S.L. offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (1285)
- Textiles and fibre (54)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (250)
- Services for the packaging industry (454)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.