Competence in Shipping, Packaging and Logistics
How PackSynergy benefits partners and customers:
- Lower costs.
- Reduced time and effort.
- Upgraded portfolios and processes.
- Just-in-time delivery throughout Europe.
- Pooled expertise as the basis for one-stop solutions.
- Excellent service with heart and soul.
PackSynergy is Europe’s most successful association of entrepreneurial packaging wholesalers and logistics experts. Its 12 member companies are market leaders in their respective regions, with 25 facilities in Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, the Netherlands, Finland and Sweden.
PackSynergy customers in industry, trade, commerce and to-go catering have access to a wide range of standard packaging materials, supplies, equipment and machinery from one source. The portfolio also includes bespoke services which help reduce costs, increase efficiency and optimize processes in all areas of shipping, logistics and transport.
Established in 1998, PackSynergy is a network of competent partners in the areas of shipping, packaging and logistics, which unites the deep know-how and many years of experience of several market leaders: Christer Nöjd AB (SE), EDIT d.o.o. (SI), Eggink Verpakkingen (NL), GIGANT Verpackungstechnik (AT), HORNA GmbH Verpackungen (D), Kopp-Verpackungen GmbH (D), Nette Papier GmbH (D), Pakkaus Öhmann (FI), Papier LIEBL GmbH (D), Servisbal Obaly (CZ), Vogelei Verpackungen (D) und Wepa Verpackungen GmbH (D).
PackSynergy AG offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (1149)
Paper, carton, cardboard (372)
- Paper, papers (135)
- Carton, folding boxes (158)
- Cardboard, cardboard articles (117)
- Corrugated cardboard, cardboard articles (136)
- Pouches, sacks, bags (76)
- Tubular jackets, tubes, reels (30)
- Cans, cups (30)
- Displays, display deposits (60)
- Trays, crates (62)
- Fibre mouldings (20)
- Fibre composites (11)
- Miscellaneous paper and cardboard packaging materials and supplies (148)
- Flexible plastic (498)
- Moulded plastic (318)
- Metal (109)
- Wood (71)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (218)
- Paper, carton, cardboard (372)
Packaging ancillaries (395)
- Labels and tags (195)
- Sealing ancillaries (83)
- Securing aids (108)
- Miscellaneous packaging ancillaries (68)
Packaging machinery (808)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (107)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (195)
Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (260)
- Vertical tubular bag machines (76)
- Horizontal tubular bag machines (74)
- Angle welding, side welding, full welding machines (34)
- Bag and sack sealing machines and equipment (57)
- Deep-draw, blister machines (48)
- Skin machines (20)
- Sleeve machines (16)
- Forming, filling, sealing machines (FFS) (64)
- Sealing machines (54)
- Shrinking, stretching, wrapping machines (58)
- Banderoling, strapping machines (38)
- Miscellaneous machinery for flexible plastic packaging (106)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (53)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing padding and filling materials (39)
- Machinery for securing pallets (85)
- Machinery for emptying and unpacking (56)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (227)
Intra- and packaging logistics (362)
- Ancillary loading, transport and storage equipment (92)
- Identification, coding and product security systems (72)
Services for the packaging industry (402)
- Consulting (225)
- Packaging development (210)
- Outsourcing (124)
- Services (148)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.