Company details Eltex Elektrostatik GmbH, Weil am Rhein, Germany
For more than 60 years, Eltex has been focusing on specifically targeting the use of electrostatic energy to optimize production processes and removing it where it has unwanted consequences.
In demand throughout the world, Eltex delivers best possible solutions for highly specific requirements in many industries. Above all for the paper, film and foil converting industry and in the production worlds of printing and finishing.
Electrostatic systems from Eltex enable:
- higher production speeds
- more efficient work
- significantly increased quality
- reduced energy consumption
- fewer faults
- minimized downtimes and waste
A global presence is provided by an international sales network of 50 agents.
Eltex-Elektrostatik-GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (938)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (122)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (213)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (292)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (96)
- Machines and devices for manufacturing packaging materials (26)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (267)
- Packaging printing and processing (317)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.