Superior solution partner for transport packaging.
Over 30 years of tradition, combined with an outstanding capacity for innovation and the strictest quality requirements, shape the image of the ATS-Tanner Group.
In the six main market segments of graphics, food, manufacturing, logistics, pharmaceuticals and merchandising, the group stands out for its impressive problem-solving expertise in the area of final packaging and packing for transportation. As a customer you will receive professional project consulting, the appropriate machinery to match the task and a huge selection of high quality consumables – all from one source.
The ATS-Tanner Group is a strong international player in the key technology of banding (gentle strapping for the bundling of products). The group is present almost world-wide, with headquarters in Switzerland, subsidiaries in Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, France, Poland and England and about 40 agents in various countries. As an experienced system supplier we solve any banding problem, even up to the development and integration of fully automatic banding systems into our customers' assembly lines.
With the ATS-Tanner Group you can rely on competent employees, individual machine construction in the appropriate dimensions (in addition to a broad palette of high-performance standard machines), and above average support.
Our customers find us to be a flexible, reliable and cost-conscious partner who never fails to find the best packaging solution – perhaps we can help you too?
Exhibitor videoPlay video
ATS-Tanner Banding Systems AG offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (768)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (103)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (193)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (250)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (80)
- Miscellaneous machines and equipment (56)
- Packaging materials and supplies (1105)
- Packaging ancillaries (376)
- Labelling and marking equipment (265)
- Intra- and packaging logistics (350)
- Services for the packaging industry (387)