Due to the very high personnel and running costs, many major renowned producers world-wide have placed their confidence with us for the fully automatic development of their packaging lines.
Starting with the direct transfer from the production line and going through the temporary storage, the product sorting, the fully automatic packaging and finally the palletizing, we can develop the optimal packaging solution adapted to your needs and to the special conditions required by your product.
The packaging equipment can be designed either as separate components or as complex individually and specifically designed packaging lines, up to the transfer of loaded pallets to the store.
The latest technology is applied to all of our equipment which is of modular design and therefore extendable, including servo driven carton and tray erectors and case packers and, as an alternative choice, robotic technology for packers, sorting systems and palletizing.
From the first analysis of your existing installation, through advice on packaging, project development, manufacturing and delivery of the components, to the complete installation and commissioning including the responsibility for the limits of supply – one supplier for the complete line.
Range of products:
- Tray forming and erecting machines
- for cartons and trays
- Case packers
- for trays with and without lids
- wrap-around cartons and
- plastic trays
- Sorting and picking equipment
- for cups, glass jars, bottles, flowpacks and cartons
- for cardboard and plastic trays
- Pick-and-place units
- Closing and lidding units
- Robot palletizing and handling systems
- Bottle wrapping systems
- Bag-in-box systems
Schäfer & Flottmann GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (859)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (114)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (204)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (149)
- Machinery for emptying and unpacking (56)
- Complete packaging lines (175)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.