OPTIMA – Excellence in packaging technologies
OPTIMA packaging group GmbH with headquarters in Schwaebisch Hall, Germany, teams with its subsidiaries to design and build packaging equipment for pharmaceutical, consumer, nonwoven and life science products – from single standard machines to complete complex turnkey systems. Whether custom solutions or modular standard units, functions are consistently tailored to the specific needs of the customers and their industries. Optima is the worldwide leader in packaging technologies for many fields. Founded in 1922, the family owned and operated business is in its third generation and employs a workforce of 2,050 at its three sites in Germany and 13 locations abroad. An export share of more than 80 % is indicative of the company’s international standing.
Optima packaging group GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (816)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (209)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (201)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (262)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (83)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (57)
- Machinery for processing glass and ceramic packaging (29)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (145)
- Machinery for securing pallets (85)
- Complete packaging lines (174)
- Components, parts and software (157)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (229)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.