A brief introduction to the Schubert Group
With unwavering resolve and a firm eye on the road ahead, Schubert Verpackungsmaschinen focuses on the current and future requirements of its customers. The company is boldly charting its entirely independent course in terms of technology with its commitment to modular and intelligent TLM packaging lines. Its objective is to provide customers with future-proof solutions that are easy to use, are flexible in terms of format, perform extraordinarily well and exhibit excellent functional stability. At regular intervals the company unveils major leaps forward in innovation that offer customer benefits in new dimensions, thereby conquering new market segments with new technologies.
This family-owned group currently run by the family's second generation was established some 50 years ago and employs 1,050 people. Thanks to an atmosphere of mutual trust and a high degree of individual responsibility, the company has succeeded in developing its very own culture of innovation. The Schubert Group comprises German and international subsidiaries from the fields of IT, engineering, precision parts and packaging services.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Gerhard Schubert GmbH Verpackungsmaschinen, which take place as part of the FachPack program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Gerhard Schubert GmbH Verpackungsmaschinen offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (932)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (227)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (121)
- Machinery for processing cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging (214)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (291)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (62)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (158)
- Complete packaging lines (185)
- Components, parts and software (166)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (260)
- Services for the packaging industry (469)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.