Precise, versatile, and economical – Herrmann Ultraschall sealing technology provides solutions for complex applications while being easy to integrate and user-friendly. Intelligent solutions with force profile, as well as a great number of variants and options within the framework of a flexible modular system ensure strategic, easy, and individual configuration and integration of sealing applications. With superior technology and ultimate efficiency, Herrmann Ultraschall sets international standards for ultrasonic sealing technology.
- Hermetic seal achieved even through residue in the seal area
- Product protection due to cold tools and short sealing time
- Significant reduction in packaging material due to narrow seals reduced head space and the use of less complex and costly materials
- Attractive visual appearance by avoiding film shrinkage
- High degree of reproducibility of process results
The products and services provided by Herrmann Ultraschall for the entire packaging industry are proven in many applications such as film packaging (e.g. stand-up pouches, pillow bags), drink packaging (e.g. film, carton), coffee capsules and tea bags, spouts, valves or zippers.
Herrmann Ultraschall GmbH & Co.KG, founded 1961, is the global technology leader in ultrasonic welding of thermoplastics with a worldwide presence. Through their headquarters in Karlsbad/Germany, Bartlett/USA, China and Japan and the Tech Centers and branch offices in Europe, the Americas, and Asia, the machine builder ensures global presence and local service for their customers. With 400 employees worldwide and over five decades of know-how Herrmann Ultraschall is a family-owned company whose success lies in its intense application and project consulting (Ultrasonic Engineering) by highly trained staff.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging machinery (938)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (122)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (292)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (96)
- Miscellaneous machines and equipment (61)
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.