The new standard in affordable productivity
The new MX Series forklift trucks are engineered to provide reliable, long lasting performance and durability. Built in the UK and backed by a regional dealer network which shares the manufacturer’s commitment to Yale® maintenance and parts support that is highly dependable – and highly competitive over the whole life of the truck.
The MX series has been designed and engineered to provide customers in standard applications with a cost effective alternative to the heavy duty cycle, feature rich VX series. Using field-proven, standard components and build techniques used in other Yale engine powered series, excellent reliability and high levels of productivity are ensured.
The single-speed powershift transmission delivers smooth direction changes to maximise efficiency and deliver competitive fuel consumption figures.
The MX series is manufactured through ISO9001 certified processes and offers:
- Variety of engine options (diesel, LPG and dual-fuel)
- Lower cost of ownership
- Superior ergonomics
- Operator comfort
- An extensive dealer network
- Aftermarket service and support
Standard duty cycle businesses where the MX series can be considered a viable alternative to the VX series are:
- Secondary distribution
- Wholesale and retail
- Light manufacturing
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency:
- Isolated powertrain and suspension seat result in low whole body vibration levels
- Generous foot space, shoulder clearance and an easy on-off step access for operators ensure operator accessibility and safety upon entry and exit.
- Easy 3 point entry and low step height of less than 44cm provides easy on and off access
- Substantial operator visibility through the standard Yale mast. An enhanced field of view is afforded by installing an optional Yale High Vis™ Mast.
- Adjustable steering column, ergonomically positioned seat and controls within easy reach for the most comfortable operating position.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity:
- Electronically controlled powershift transmission for fast efficient load handling.
- Continuous Stability Enhancement™ system (CSE) provides operating confidence resulting from the outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering.
- Long service intervals for planned maintenance are 500 hours for diesel engines and 300 hours for LPG.
Build the MX to suit your needs with a wide range of options including:
- Cab options
- Light kits
- Alternative tyres
- Full suspension seats
- A range of fork sizes