In your company, do you have engineers who are faced with new technological developments in the packaging industry? Do you need to introduce new employees to the packaging market or induct them into the fundamentals of packaging? Does your sales team need to learn more about successful selling strategies in the packaging industry? The tailor made-seminars of IPI International Packaging Institute satisfy your individual needs for any target group in your company (technical, marketing & sales, production, management).
IPI has extensive experience in designing and delivering training and professional development courses and provides access to an excellent network within the packaging industry. This enables IPI to offer seminars throughout the whole supply chain which are fully flexible regarding duration, time, location and level of the programmes. Whether you are a small to medium-sized company or a multi-national company, we will tailor your course to suit your needs.
The format of the tailor-made seminar is also fully adapted to your requirements. Do you prefer lectures combined with exercises, discussions within working groups or case studies? It is your choice!
The benefits of tailor-made seminars for your company:
• Employees gain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge
• Content and format are 100% adapted to your specific requirements
• Opportunity to discuss all aspects of the topics with experts
• Strengthen team building, inter-disciplinary work and employee motivation
Tailor-made seminars - easy to organise:
- Step 1: Communicate your needs regarding the topic and group size of the seminar.
- Step 2: Agree learning aims, seminar location, duration and format.
- Step 3: The IPI provides you with an all-inclusive offer fully adapted to your requirements. The cost for tailor-made seminars typically starts at € 4,000/day.
- Step 4: Implementation and delivery of the seminar.