The automatic reel changing system replaces a manual operation (manual reel changing), where the machine remains stopped. The automatic system saves time because does not depend on the availability of the operator to change the reel.
The automatic reel changing only requires the presence of the operator in order to prepare the reels while the wrapping machine is running. The operator chooses when he is going to change the reel without altering the production rhythm.
The ARC system also includes the automatic pre-stretch system where the stretching rollers are driven by motor controlled by means of frequency inverter.
The stretching ratio changes automatically by program or from the operator screen touch panel. This ratio varies from 100% up to 400% depending on both the film and load features.
It includes special application to detect the maximum film stretching power in case the film breaks with the current programmed stretch ratios.
- Store system: incorporates the reel holders and his anchoring system.
- Guiding device: allows the shifting of all group and its positioning.
- Reels exchange area: allows the exchange of the reel without stopping the machine. Include the specific fences and doors to make the change.
- Programming and control: will be by means of the control cabinet and the PLC. The system allows manual replacement of reels, on the machine itself.
- Reel characteristics:
Diameter 250 mm
Film height 500 mm
Core diameter 76 mm
- Operating autonomy: the device runs with one/two reels working in the machine and three reels waiting in the store system.