Packaging for hazardous materials GEKOPLAST® consists of a box made of high quality polypropylene (PP) sheet KARTONPLAST®, inner plastic bag made of polyethylene and polyamide zip tie.
The packaging is designed for transport and storage of solid hazardous materials of Packing Group III, with a density of 1.2 g/cc and a mass up to 43.5 kg.
Such materials include:
- flammable solids
- solid materials that produce flammable gas (when wet)
- solid substances that ignite spontaneously
- oxidizing agents other than organic peroxides
- corrosive substances
- other substances, eg. asbestos, airbag inflators
Properties of packaging:
- waterproof, non-absorbent, it can be used in areas with high moisture
- resistant to detergents, acids, alkalis and most organic solvents
- environmentally friendly, ease recycled, physiologically neutral
- light and durable - it can be used over a wide range of temperature
Packaging for hazardous materials complies with the requirements of:ADR-2015, RID-2015, IMDG-Code-2014 and IATA-DGR-2015The product is certified by COBRO no UN/16/1745-1715