A step beyond any other packaging hot melt adhesive in the market. A major innovation in the packaging world.
BAMFutura 51 offers our broadest spectrum of performance – an adhesive with...
- Very high adhesion to a range of difficult-to-bond boards.
- High temperature performance – in excess of 110°C.
- Low temperature resistance – down to -30°C.
- Resistance to essential and volatile oils.
- Food contact approvals
BAMFutura 51 will bond to…
- PP coated board.
- PET laminated board.
- Metallised polyester.
- Varnished boards.
- High density board.
... and is resistant to essential, bergamot and menthol oils.
BAMFutura 51 is part of an outstanding range of clean, high quality hot melt adhesives for all packaging applications, offering…
- Versatile performance – lower inventory costs.
- High thermal stability – lower maintenance costs.
- Cleaner running – lower downtime costs.
- One adhesive – many jobs, fast and slow machines.
- Superior adhesion to a wide range of materials.
- Low temperature flexibility.
- High heat resistance.
- No fumes.
- No smell – no tainting.
- No char, no gel, no nozzle blockages.