Your advantages with UL-approved Permapack labels:
- Tested for high humidity levels (water)
- Tested for high temperatures
- Tested for low temperatures
- Tested for UV rays
- Tested for various surfaces (plastic, metal, etc.)
- Tested for release agents such as oil, etc.
Underwriters Laboratories (UL for short) was founded in 1894 and is an independent organisation that examines and certifies products for their safety.
UL tests products, components, materials and systems to verify whether they comply with specific requirements.
We at Permapack have been awarded the following certificates:
- Authorised Label Suppliers Program
- Marking and Labelling Systems - Component
- Marking and Labelling Systems Certified for Canada - Component
- Repackaged Recognised Components
For more information please visit www.ul.com/database
We simply develop better solutions together with you.