Polyolefin Decoline®DCL shrink film (cross-linked) multi-layer shrink film, biaxially oriented 12,5 15 and 19 µm, half-sleeve and flat, witch changes its molecular shape by the impact of electron beams. Single film molecules (cross-link) with one another in the ambient temperature. Cross-linking has many advantages, including high mechanical resistance, which allows the film to be used in fast and efficient packaging machines, dedicated for a wide range of food and industrial products, especially those with irregular shapes and sharp edges.
DECOLINE®DCL (cross-linked), multilayered, heat-shrinkable, polyolefin-based film, characterised by:
- exceptional resistance against stretching, tearing and piercing
- perfect shrinking properties and stronger seams
- stable and more balanced shrinkage during heat treatment
- high transparency and perfect gloss
- assures perfect visual effect for irregular-shaped and sharp-edged products
- perfect for packing food and industrial products
- suitable for automatic and semi-automatic packaging machines
- allows easier insertion and removal of the product for the Hot Slip carton box
We merk our polyolefins shrink film with a recycling icon/merk. It is based on thermotransfer technology: film type - half-sleeve, color of marking – black, icon/merk measures – width 50mm x high around 20mm, mark spacing (the gap in the marking) – every 200mm or more)
In this foil you can not only pack food products or manufactured goods, but also present the product.