We provide expertise for open and closed cleaning processes and has extensive experience developing novel processing techniques, with a specific focus on hygienic design.
- Development, evaluation, and optimization of cleaning systems aimed at reliable, efficient, and adaptive cleaning (e.g. cleaning sensors for the in-line detection of contaminants on surfaces)
- Development of hygienic handling systems for robots e.g. hygienic grippers
- Evaluation and optimization of cleaning processes to enhance cleaning efficiency
- Advice and product development in the area of hygienic design and effective cleaning e.g. hygienic hose couplings
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Microbiological validation of sterilization and filling plants in order to enhance process safety