Schur Flexibles Flexofol was founded in 1993 and is located in Kempten, Germany.
As the center of excellence for flexo-printed films and laminates for all different kinds of packaging solutions mainly for the fresh food market, the site is one of the most innovative producers of packaging solutions for cheese, meat, sliced meat, poultry and fish.
Among others the product range of Schur Flexibles Flexofol comprises:
• Flow-pack films for vertical and horizontal packaging machines
• Top and bottom films for all types of deep thermoforming machines
• Top webs for premade trays for all kind of tray sealing machines
• Reclosable films for top webs and flow-pack based on PE and PET sealing layer
• Packaging solutions for pasteurization, sterilization and microwave
The available technologies include:
• HQ flexo printing with up to 10 colours + matt lacquer and in-line lamination
• Duplex and triplex lamination (solvent free and solvent based)
• Slitting and rewinding
Schur Flexibles Flexofol is certified with BRC.
Schur Flexibles Flexofol is part of Schur Flexibles Group, one of Europe's most important full-line suppliers focusing on production and distribution of high-barrier flexible packaging for the food, tobacco, and healthcare industries. With 11 production sites in Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Finland, and Slovakia, and a staff of more than 1,200 dedicated people, we are able to serve our customers with tailor-made flexible packaging solutions.
Our group companies are experts within their own product and production areas. This "Center of Excellence" concept makes us an attractive and competent partner for our customer’s industries.