Shrink sleeves for yogurts and desserts:
The versatile APsleeve® is the first compact and fully integrated end-of-line sleeve applicator. Created by Aprium, the brand name for robotic solutions developed by Synerlink S.A., this machine opens new opportunities for producers searching ways to upgrade the packaging of their volume products or reduce production costs of newly developed premium yogurts and desserts.
At only 5 meters long, the APsleeve benefits from a significantly reduced footprint compared to existing solutions. Its single, standard module can be added onto both FFS and FS lines, allowing it to apply sleeve labels to both packs and unit cups. The APsleeve has been designed for line integration which enables Synerlink to offer an adaptable system that minimizes waste and product changeover time. Also, cups are tracked from the filling process and label changes can be synchronized with product changeover in real time.
Benefits of the APsleeve sleeving machine:
- possible to apply a sleeve label to all kinds of cup shapes with perfectly positioned lid
- Cups can be delivered in multi-packs
- ability to mix flavors in the multi-packs
- Respect of the product quality and texture: no need to turn the cup upside down; shrinking process in less than 3 seconds
- Savings: both storage and labor costs. The APsleeve can process several types of film. Producers may select their own preferred supplier, whose material will be tested on the machine and validated by Aprium.