The SERVOFEED PF410 is taking over the products from the longitudinal cutting unit of your thermoforming machine and converges the packages for the ownstream equipment (e.g. check weighers). An interim positioning station with a motor driven pushing plate guarantees high capacity with very even machine movements. The SERVOFEED PF410 can be integrated into new or existing thermoforming machines (supplier independent).
- up to 300 packages/min.
- variable arrangement of suction cups to process different thermoforming formats without mechanical changes
- accurate discharge of empty or bad packages
- bypass during film- or product-changeover possible
- compact design in stainless steel
- servodriven pick-and-place-unit
- height-adjustable infeed belt
- optimized accessibility due to column design of the control cabinet
Options / Accessory
- detection of empty packages
- discharge of single packages
- turning of packages
- belt to shingle packages
- divided belts to perfectly take over packages on the longitudinal cutting unit
- automatic adjustment of the infeed belt speed to the index speed of the thermoforming machine
The SERVOFEED PF200 is a very flexible pack stacking unit, which stacks individual packages for manual subsequent processing. Traditionally it finds its place behind check weighers and/or metals detectors. The SERVOFEED PF200 can also be used as a counting aid to fill cardboard trays or crates.
- quick clamping device for easy belt changeover
- format flexible
- precise and gentle product stacking
- compact, space saving design
- device with left-orientation available
- program to build alternate stacking heights e.g. 6 - 8 - 6 - 8
- rack to buffer cartons for an efficient manual filling process