Greiner Assistec offers components made from LSR (Liquide Silicone Rubber) with a weight of up to 200g that are produced via injection molding without any burrs. High-quality standards are also guaranteed by optical and tactile measurement. As Greiner Assistec is embedded within the strong corporate network of Greiner Packaging and also thanks to its own production and distributions sites, customers all over the world can count on the competence of the
Assistec Group being provided promptly and precisely where it is needed - from the development of the components to the serial production.
On the picture you can see the various application areas for which our components can be used.
Advantages of LSR that make this material so attractive:
- Temperature-resistant between -50 °C and +250 °C, while maintaining elastic properties
- The molded parts can be manufactured spruelessly and without burrs
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Odorless and tasteless
- Very good weather and aging resistance
- Transparent material can be colored as desired