The HDG RB-300 is a compact, horizontal forming, filling and sealing machine with a rotary table system for side sealed pouches.
This machine model is ideal for filling all HDG pouches types with the most varied of products and is available in five different capacity levels, including in stainless steel. This means that up to 300 pouches per minute and a format range of 40 x 40 mm to 300 x 400 mm can be realised, depending on the model selected.
The HDG RB-300 is part of the HDG Premium line which is distinguished by both a high capacity and maximum flexibility with regard to different formats, pouch shapes and products.
Universal application options
- Different pouch formats and capacities, depending on the design
- Production and filling of pouches with up to 3 lines. Also available in 1 and 2 cycle longitudinal design for a pouch format up to 400 mm
- Production of 3 and 4 rimmed sealed pouches, double pouches, stand-up pouches, bottom-folding pouches and contour pouches, optionally with reseal systems
- Ideally suitable for a broad range of products, including powder, granulate, chunky products, liquids, creams or tissues
Quality and technology
- Maximum pouch quality and a high capacity in the most confined space through use of the HDG rotary table system
- Maximum pouch reliability and quality, thanks to temperature and ultrasonic sealing and electronic monitoring of sealing pressure
- Fully automatic film roll changing during machine operation through use of roll splicers
- Compact design
- Robust, high-quality design through standard use of solid screwed aluminium plates
- Economical handling of packaging material, with a material saving of up to 10% when compared to linear machines
- Simple and rapid HDG system conversion and expansion options, thanks to the modular design
- Rapid availability of spare parts (due to the identical basic design of many assemblies)
Round table with segmented design ensures simple and speedy product and format changes