It consists of a driven piston and a label-pick up pad by way of a vacuum generator and a sensor, which detects the actual pick-up of the label. The system is “self-adapting” which means that the pad searches for the object and until it has gone into pressure over it, the piston is not commanded to return.
It is suited to applying labels onto stationary objects and flat surfaces.
- The label is applied with a good pressure of the pad (adjustable) and with a good precision (within +/-0.5 mm).
- Label dimensions: min. H 30 x B 20 mm - max. H 180 x B 210 mm.
Models for different strokes:
- SHORT for a useful stroke of 300 mm.
- LONG for a useful stroke of 600 mm.
- EXTRA-LONG for a useful stroke of up to 1,250 mm. This last model is of the telescopic kind that reduces the overall dimensions of the machine to a minimum.
Models for macro-labels:
The preceding models can mount the "BIG-LABEL" device that makes it possible to handle extra-long labels (from 220 mm to 330 mm). This device consists of a system to guide the label onto the pad by way of an air cushion