Rugged And Reliable Mobile Printing Delivers Your Labels Wherever Your Need
TSC Auto ID built its reputation on building the most rugged and reliable thermal label desktop printers. We have now used this engineering and manufacturing expertise to design the industry’s best reliable and rugged portable label printer.
The TSC Alpha-4L 4-inch (102 mm) direct thermal portable label printer features a rugged design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed. As with all TSC built printers, we back up our claims with the industry’s best two-year warranty.
The Alpha-4L is a comfortable, light-weight printer capable of working with any mobile label, document or receipt printing application where you need labels printed wherever you are.
TSC’s Alpha-4L is designed for the tough life of the road, warehouse or retail location. With its optional case, the printer is IP54-rated o resist dust and water and endures to a 6 foot fall and keeps printing.
These small and light printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift, without interfering with the user’s tasks. Use USB, or optional Bluetooth®, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless or Serial to connect to a mobile computer or even a smart phone and produce clear, accurate labels hour after hour.
- TSC Designed & Manufactured
- IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water
- Plastic design with rubber over-mold construction that withstands 1.5 m (5 ft) drop and endure 1.8 m (6 ft) drop with its protective case
- Ready for EPL, ZPL, or CPCL environments, TSC Droid APP & SDK. WinCE APP & SDK, iOS SDK
- Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth, and 802.11 b/g/n
- High capacity 5800 mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Large paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll
- Linerless ready
- High-speed processor and extensive memory for fast print speeds of up to 102 mm (4”) per second
- 2-Year Warranty is best in the industry
- Portable point of sale
- Retail item marking, markdowns, shelf labeling & shelf talkers
- Labels for shipping & receiving
- Inventory control
- Pick, pack & apply operations
- Print pick tickets
- Logistics receipts