PRINTESS is an electronic printer that uses thermal transfer technology, able to encode self-adhesive labels and to apply them automatically and immediately to still or moving object (Print-Apply system).
The new generation of PRINTESS is the heir of a series of successfully used and well-tested label printers, produced in thousands and used in hundreds of different industrial applications.
It is defined as a "Labeling Robot" as it is not simply a label-printer with applicator, but a fully automated operating machine with a wide selection of application cycles, control of the single operations, diagnostics, syncronism and alarms with the production line.
The electronic unit has a 5.7" colour touchscreen graphic display, wich enables the user to see the text it is printing and makes the setting of the parameters easier and more intuitive.
3 different Printer versions available:
- PRINTESS 4: With a 107 mm (4") printing head. A compact and economical version, with a monochromatic graphic display. Rolls of labels of up to 250 mm in diameter. Rolls of thermal ribbon of up to 500 metres long. As an option, the left-handed version is also available
- PRINTESS 5: With a 107 mm (4") printing head. High performance version with colour graphic display. Rolls of labels of up to 350 mm in diameter. Rolls of thermal ribbon of up to 1000 metres long. This model was desiged for high rate applications in wich average size labels need to be applied with variable data that can even be updated each printing cycle.
- PRINTESS 6: With a 160 mm (6") printing head. This high performance version has a colour graphic display. High autonomy. Rolls of labels of up to 350 mm in diameter. Rolls of thermal ribbon of up to 1000 metres long. It can handle labels of up to 180 mm wide. Particularly suitable for labelling pallets where A5 format labels (150 x 210 mm) need to be used.
- LINEAR Linear Applicators with different lengths
- SHOT Ballistic Applicator for high application rates on moving objects
- ROTOR Rotative Applicators with different lengths
- BLOW Linear Applicator with air-jet label application
- SWAT Ballistic rotative applicator for high application rates on moving objects
- MICRO Linear Applicator with double movement for high accuracy positioning of small labels
- RFID Linear or rotative applicators with RFID unit - 866 or 915 MHz
- 3-SIDE 3 side Applicator for pallets
- STRAP Linear applicator for straps (beverage industry)
- WRAP Linear applicators for cylindrical objects with different diameters
- CORNER Linear Applicator for label application around the corner
- INSIDE Linear Applicator for label application inside a spool core