The increasing automation in all areas of mechanical engineering and system design requires ever shorter cycle times and more flexibility when changing products. This development also affects the drive technology in use, for example in terms of functions or communication capability with higher-level controllers.
The servo drive systems consist of the following components:
Optional control: The modern and powerful servo inverters, such as MOVIDRIVE® und MOVIAXIS®, can be programmed. They can control even demanding technologies, such as phase-synchronous operation and electronic cam. Additionally, it is possible to integrate a control board into a servo inverter for axis coordination and conventional PLC functionality.
- MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters,
- MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo inverters,
- CMP series synchronous servomotors,
- CM and CMDV series synchronous servomotors,
- Electric cylinders, CMS series,
- CT/CV series asynchronous servomotors,
- PS.C/PS.F/BS.F planetary servo gear unit series, SL2 series synchronous linear motors,
- "On-the-fly processing" application module
- Servo universal inverter, MOVITRAC® LTX
- Smart Servo Package: The Smart Servo Package from SEW-EURODRIVE is a product package that contains all necessary components for a complete automation solution in a coordinated complete package.
- Prefabricated motor and encoder cables,
- Line choke/line filters; depending on servo inverter and EMC limit value class,
- Braking resistors,
- Regenerative power supply modules,
- Fieldbus interface; optional as it depends on the application and higher-level controller (if present),
- Switched-mode power supply.
From single-axis or multi-axis applications all the way to synchronized processes, servo drive systems by SEW-EURODRIVE offer flexible and customized implementation of the application.