In many industries and applications, implementing economical automation concepts means utilizing decentralized systems throughout. Long rows of control cabinets with complex wiring, expansive space requirements and long distances between control cabinet and motors are too rigid and not very economical. Only the combination of flexible, versatile, economic and target-oriented modules will provide an efficient solution. This is the reason why system operators opting for decentralized drive systems from SEW-EURODRIVE are always ahead of the game. Whether in the automotive, beverage and food industries or in transport logistics and packaged goods handling: All decentralized components from SEW-EURODRIVE fulfill the three most important criteria for use in automation applications: They are modular, flexible and economical.
- the mechatronic drive system MOVIGEAR® (IE4) and an energysaving
- potential of up to 50%
- DRC electronic motor (IE4), a permanentfield synchronous motor with integrated drive electronics, which completes the range of mechatronic drive systems
- the decentralized MOVIFIT® drive controller, or
- the decentralized MOVIPRO® drive, position or application controller,
- the contactless energy transfer MOVITRANS®,
- MOVIMOT®, the gearmotor with integrated frequency inverter,
- MOVI-SWITCH®, the gearmotor with integrated switching and protection function, and
- the specifically developed field distributors and cable systems,
additional central switching and protection units and electronic control devices become obsolete and consequently, the required control cabinet space is reduced significantly. Let alone the savings in the so far very cost and time consuming wiring of motors, sensors and actuators. Of course, these components can be installed in any commercial bus system. For faster, more economical and flexible decentralization.