Fatra, a.s. – as the sole manufacturer of BO PET films in Czech Republic – offers:
PACKAGING BO PET films
• Production of packages for foodstuff and technical products
• Production of multi-layer flexible packages for industrial and food processing use (duplex and triplex laminates)
• Thermal food processing up to max. 220°C (for baking)
TECHNICAL BO PET films
• Electro-insulating purposes – production of cables, transformers, slot insulation of electric motors
• Special insulating purposes
• Technical applications
• Production of labels, adhesive tapes, siliconized foils, identification and payment cards, office supplies
Biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET) filmsTENOLAN® are areal formations manufactured by extrusion technology with subsequent biaxial orientation.
Films are designed for further processing in the packaging technology, electro-technical industry, for decoration purposes, as separation foils, etc. They are supplied in rolls or cut to size.
Films are designed for direct contact with food and meals and they must comply with hygienic regulations in force.
• Colourful + coloured in mass (yellow, white, black, red, blue, green)
• Other colors available - according to specific customer requirements
• Painting, lamination, metallization, printing
• Corona treatment (membrane ionisation with corona)
• One-sided and both-sided metal coating with Al in vacuum (metallization)
• Thermo varnish application
• Chemical application based on PES copolymer
• Thickness: 7 - 150 my
• Width: 10 - 2700 mm
Multi-layer laminated foils FOLAM® are designed mainly for the production of so-called flexible packages. These areal materials are mostly of foil type and their basic layer is formed by BO PET film. They are manufactured by connecting two or more areal materials (BOPET, PE, PP film, paper, etc.). Films, which are treated by aluminium metallization, through dyeing, or deposition of water dispersion of polymers in the context of improved surface adhesion of final materials, can be used in the production.
It is beneficial to use the combination of good barrier characteristics of the basic material BO PET and easy weldability of accompanying materials (PE, PP) in the package design.
The offer includes also special types of FOLAM ® laminates used for technical purposes.
• Food packages – packaging of aggressive content (e.g. spice, sauerkraut)
• Lid providing of alimentary packs (with peel effect – for welding with PE packaging materials, only)
• Food packages – for meat products, sterilisation and pasteurisation. Anti-fog treatment prevents misting
• Food and technical packages
• Decoration wine funnels
• Semi-finished product for food packages
• Thermal bags
• Special purposes in the health service
• Metallization Al (aluminium)
• Coloured in mass
• Application of water dispersions of polymers – for the purpose of improving surface adhesion of final materials
• Special surface finishes - anti-fog finish, peel effect
• Inner/outer printing
Properties of laminates
• Lamination improves functionality and ensure properties necessary for packaging materials:
• Barrier preventing permeability of gases, water, water steam and oxygen
• Strength of packaging being manufactured
• Easy printing – making the package pleasant to the eye
• Suitable useful properties in favour of the end customer – such as repeatable use, peel effect, anti-fog treatment
• Microbial risk reduction
• Extending durability of packed goods (application of PVDC, EVOH)