Efficient components and modular ultrasonic systems –
MS soniCOM and MS soniSYS
The ultrasonic components MS soniCOM and the ultrasonic systems MS soniSYS of the MS Ultrasonic Technology Group offer crucial advantages compared with conventional packaging technologies, such as for example thermal welding.
Due to their innovative applications technology, our efficient ultrasonic components are perfectly attuned to the requirements of the packaging, medical and consumer goods industries. They also form the basis of our modular ultrasonic systems and are therefore used in numerous applications in the packaging process.
Our ultrasonic systems are used in the field of process welding, sealing, cutting, tear sealing and punching thermoplastics, foils and textiles. Due to their modularity, they are suited both to standard as also to special formats.
High-performance solutions for your packaging process
Our components MS soniCOM and MS soniSYS systems also offer you many advantages in their application:
- They achieve a high degree of efficiency with only minimal loss of energy.
- They use a cold tool that is ideally suited to all thermally sensitive products.
- The products you are required to pack remain protected and maintain their shape.
- Your whole packaging process is improved as regards the energy balance but also with respect to concerns of environmental protection and recycling.
- Quality through a full monitored and controlled process assurance.
- Tight welding seams also in the case of gas or liquid products.
- Punching and sealing in a single process.
- Short welding periods, lower energy consumption.
- Self-cleaning tools for immediate availability.
- Narrower sealing seams save packaging materials – adhesives or additives become superfluous.
Use the advantages of our ultrasonic products and optimise your packaging process!
Other products from
MS soniCOM is assigned to following product groups:
Packaging machinery (1018)
- Machinery for processing film and other flexible plastic packaging supplies (334)
- Machinery for manufacturing processing moulded plastic packaging (102)
- Miscellaneous machines and equipment (67)