As corded polyester strapping has a high tensile strength and is very easy to use, this type of strapping is ideal for all kinds of strapping applications, particularly as an alternative to steel banding.
Corded polyester strapping
- has a high linear breaking and system strengths up to 10 tons.
- is easy and economic to use.
- provides a large shock absorbing ability.
- leaves no rust on the cargo.
- is safe; no risk of injuries while tensioning or cutting the strapping.
- maintains its tension and the integrity of the load during movement.
- can be retensioned when it is applied with a steel buckle.
- is many times lighter than steel strapping.
- is equally applicable for securing heavy loads in transit and storage, for e.g. steel industry.
- is uneffected by differences in temperature and humidity.
- is easy to use strapping for light and intermediate applications.
- is approved by laboratories and a number of global railway companies.