ANL meets here the tendency of “out of home” meal consumption. Important in this market trend, is the extending of the storage life in combination with a beautiful product presentation.
The VisiOpac® packaging consists out of a bottom, a dome lid and a printable sealing ring.
VisiOpac® uses a sealing technique which closes dome packs gastight, without height restriction.
By means of a sealing ring. This printable ring can also be used as a marketing tool.
The concept enables the use of thick foil in mono material.
Industrial applications have been realized on Mecaplasstic and Sealpack machines.
- Pastry pack, hermetically closed
- MAP ready meals pack, suitable for microwave ovens
- Shrimp gourmet
Boost sales by higher positioning of the product:
- Excellent visibility of the content
- anti fog treatment on lid possible
- Self supporting
- Perfect use of shelf space
- Extended shelf life
- No restrictions in shape or dimensions
- Freedom of choice in materials
- VisiOpac® sealing ring personalizes the pack
- Steady production process with short sealing time
- Perfectly closed, even when horizontally and vertically charged
- Applicable in automatic and manual production processes
- VisiOpac® can also be processed in manual sealing appliances
- Existing production unities can easily be adapted
- VisiOpac® guarantees hygiene
- Tamper evident sealing ring
- Easy to open and reclose
- Cold and warm (microwave oven) dishes
- Use of mono materials, easily recyclable