Alternative dimensions and colour as per buyer request
Etapak Baskı Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş gives service in label, food and non-food packaging sectors with its diverse printing techniques and processes. It produces labels for alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverage, water and in mold labeling sectors; food packaging for chocolate, candy, chewing gum, biscuit, cake, dry foods, round cheese sectors; non food packaging for soap, cigarette and industrial products.
In addition to that, Etapak is manufacturing plastic handling materials like plastic crates, boxes, pallets and rack systems for beverage, food and heavy industries. 65% of the production of Etapak is for the local market, and the remaining 35% is for the export around 15 countries including Balkan, Middle East, European countries and Russia.
Quality Assurance is on every stage of raw material acceptance, production process and final product control. Etapak is certificated with ISO 9001:2000 and BRC-IOP.