- Cartons: From 400 to 1,500 litres, diameters of 720 mm to 1,400 mm
- FIBCs: From 400 to 1,500 litres, diameters of 720 mm to 1,400 mm
- Open: A simple cardboard plate can be glued to the bottom of liner to make setting up simple. It can also be used to centre a nozzle.
- Closed: With filling nozzle which is matched to the diameter of the filling pipe. Different filling bungs from 1” – 5.5” and emptying methods with butterfly valves for partial discharging are also available.
- Monofoils made of LDPE (antistatic and conductive), HDPE (antistatic and conductive) and Polyamide
- Coextrusion foils (antistatic and conductive)
- Aluminium compound foils
- NITTEL open container linings: Ideal for transportation of plastic granulate. Outlet nozzle for portioned discharging.
- NITTEL closed container linings: Ideal for transportation of liquid and viscose products, e.g. adhesives. The filling and discharging mechanisms can be adapted for clean filling and discharging of the filling product.