- Steel IBCs: from 500 to 1000 litres
- Plastic IBCs: from 500 to 1000 litres
- Can be matched to all common IBCs, e.g. Schütz, Mauser or Werit.
- With inlet nozzle and closed bottom for pumping off the filling goods.
- With inlet nozzle and outlet adaptation for discharging of the filling goods through the IBC's outlet valve.
- LDPE monofoils (antistatic and conductive)
- Coextrusion foils (antistatic and conductive)
- NITTEL IBC inliners for steel IBCs: Ideal for transportation of products which are filled or discharged in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
- NITTEL IBC inliners for plastic IBCs: Ideal for transportation of products which require a high level of cleanliness of packaging, e.g. food or pharmaceutical products.