- FIBCs: By welding on a vertical collar, the NITTEL Cubiflex liner can be sewn into the FIBC.
- Pallet cartons: A simple cardboard plate can be glued to the bottom of the NITTEL Cubiflex liner to make setting up simple.
- Open at the top, closed bottom
- Open at the top, with outlet nozzles
- With inlet nozzle, closed bottom
- With inlet and outlet nozzles
- LDPE, also 108 to 1011 ohms antistatic version
- HDPE, also 108 to 1011 ohms antistatic version
- Polyamide and EVOH based coextrusion foils
- Aluminium compound foils
- Barr-O-Nit NITTEL Cubiflex liners: Ideal as a moisture and aroma barrier
- Barr-O-Nit CoEx NITTEL Cubiflex liners: Ideal for the food industry, e.g. for powdered milk