Baking cup paper
- Reliable grease resistant paper for converting to baking cups.
- Special treatment of the paper surface enables smooth denesting during cup cutting and handling.
- The paper is designed to withstand high temperatures achieved in ovens – up to 220°C (430°F).
- The paper is delivered in reels or sheets cut to your desired size.
- baking cups for lining muffin and cupcake pans
- cake and loaf tin liners
- serving of pastries and Balkan sweets
- cups for chocolates and pralines
Bakery Release Paper
- The non-stick coating of KH PACK® baking paper greatly facilitates baking by preventing the dough to adhere to the baking mold, sheet or the paper itself.
- This saves your time and other resources when removing dirt from the baking vessels.
- Paper is designed to withstand high temperatures achieved in ovens – up to 220°C (430°F).
- It is a single-use disposable product recomended for home use.
- The paper is delivered in reels or sheets cut to your desired size. Reels are suitable for converting to retail rolls.
- finishing of parbaked bread and frozen pizza
- baking of cookies and pastries at home
- drying of fruits