- The paper surface treatment ensures safe packaging and transport for foodstuffs.
- Paper maintains their flavor, aroma, and visual appeal because it allows the food to breathe.
- Great replacement for problematic multilayer materials, such as recycled paper backed with polyethylene film.
- For applications demanding high-temperature resistance, an HT (high-temperature) grade is available.
- The paper can be slit to reels or cut to standard or custom-size sheets and wrapped in reams or cartons as requested.
- packaging of hamburgers, wraps and baguettes in fast food / quick service restaurants
- sandwich / deli wrap paper
- tray and basket liners
- decorative cake doilies
- cheese wraps and interleaves
- packaging of butter, margarine, and other edible fats
- sausage, salami, and cured meat wraps, displays and interleaves
- transport of minced meat
- pizza box liners
Bag and Sack Paper
- Suitable for converting to bags for a wide range of food packaging applications containing fat and moisture.
- A great feature of wrapping paper compared to other packaging materials is its air permeability allowing the food to breathe and thus preventing a rapid loss of flavor and visual appeal.
- It is easy to process, reliably glueable and perfectly printable on flexographic and offset presses.
- For applications where high-temperature resistance is important, an HT (high-temperature) grade is available.
- fast food bags and pouches for French fries, burgers, wraps, hot dogs, sandwiches etc.
- bakery bags for wrapping of bread, rolls, bagels, and sweet and savory pastries
- deli bags
- bags for sausages
- bags for cookies and chocolate candies
- lunch bags