Laminating Base Paper
- Reliable functional layer of composite packaging materials.
- One side of the lamination base paper is equipped with functional properties, while the other one is optimally adapted for gluing with wax and starch adhesives, whether aqueous or solvent-based.
- KH PACK® serves as a versatile substrate for laminating to aluminum, plastic film, cardboard or paperboard.
- Our long-time experience in the manufacturing of lamination base papers allows us to give informed recommendations and to adjust the properties of the paper to meet the specific requirements of your particular converting processes and your packaged food.
- The paper is delivered on reels slit to your desired size.
Aluminium Foil Laminated Paper
- packaging of butter, margarine, and other edible fats
- quark wraps
- soft cheese wraps
- yeast wraps
- bouillon cubes
- chocolate and candy bar wraps