This system is excellent for labelling and encoding flat products from one magazine to the next. Typical products for this solution are, for example, folding boxes, other material cuts, letter paper, envelopes or plastic bags. Examples of how this solution is applied are variable data, serial numbering, information on prices and content, barcodes and logos. Further applications are addressing, personalisation and the creation of small-format printing applications.
A variety of printing and labelling modules are available to be mounted on the transport system. The system distinguishes itself by its simple operation and excellent availability.
The material cuts run from stack to stack and are scanned by finely adjustable photo optics. This ensures precisely positioned marking and labelling. The system facilitates constant refilling even during operation. The marked products are collected in the outfeed magazine and can also be removed during operation.
The model is available with the following encoding units:
- with laser: For forgery-proof and permanent lettering. Labelling is effected by means of Farbabtrag ink removal. Especially economical to use. No consumables. Operated by means of a handheld input device or PC.
- with hot stamping device: Simple and economical combination. Very good for applying sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices etc. Maximum printing area 50 x 80 mm.
- with Inkjet: For flexible data (e.g. sell-by date, batch), barcodes and logos on all materials.
- with thermal transfer: Motifs are selected and designed on a PC. For applying content information, flexible data, barcodes and logos. Optimal print quality.
- with label dispenser from the Rapid series: For labelling folding boxes, bags and other parts up to a width of maximally 600 mm. Also for precision application of security labels. Can be printed during the labelling process.