LUTZ Blades offers a broad choice of standard and custom made blades for high performance cutting application in film and foil industry. Whether rounded, slitted or odd shaped, blades are made from high quality steel materials, solid tungsten carbide or ceramic, we provide the cutting solution for leading manufacturers worldwide.
Your benefits of LUTZ film and foil slitting blades include
- High durability
- Precise cutting at high speed
- Ideally suited for heavy impacts and lateral force cutting
- customized prototype samples for testing and marketing
- Excellent hardness and flatness
- Razor sharpness
- High Performance Coatings (TiN, CrN, TiAIN and others)
- Expertly picked materials (standard steel, ceramic, tungsten carbide)
- Broad choice of geometries: rounded, slotted, odd shapes
- LLDPE PP PVC HDPE metalized film
- BOPET PA PET BOPP stretch film others
Windmoller & Holscher, Barmag, Bruckner, SML, Reifenhauser, Kampf, Starlinger and many others.
LUTZ Blades provides both industry standard film and foil slitting blades and specialty blades made to drawing to meet your special needs.