The potential differences of these fields of tension are dangerous for all electronic components as soon as they leave the EPA (Electrostatic-Protected-Area).
The loading of the products is affected by the following characteristics:
- Surface roughness of the product
- Conductivity of the material
- Atmospheric humidity
Our ESD-Packing corresponds to the directive EN/IEC 61340-5-1 which indicates the handling precautions for electrostatic endangered components. To maintain the value of your products, you can choose, according to your product, storage and transportation the following “ESD-Packing” possibilities::
Our products in the ESD range
- ESD foil range Depending upon ESD sensitivity of your product, our assortment covers the following materials: Low charging, conductive, metallized shielding bag, shielding bubble foil, EMI Shielding.
- ESD - Containers / Boxes Protect your sensitive products with Ströbel ESD fiberboard containers.
- topdry Desiccants The job of a desiccant is to reduce ambient humidity within the ESD barrier film package by adsorption, thereby excluding the risk of corrosion...
- Humidity Indicators Ströbel humidity color change indicators allow visual inspection of the condition of a sealed package by readily detecting any change in the water vapor ratio (relative humidity)...