ShockWatch impact & environmental recorders continually monitor and report in real time the shock, vibration and environmental conditions experienced by structures, facilities and equipment during transit, storage and operation.ShockLog® 298 records the date and time of up to 870 shock and vibration events, time slots, and summary data.
ShockLog® 248 records the date and time of up to 15 shock events, time slots, and summary data.
ShockLog® 208 offers an entry-level impact monitoring solution of time slots only.
g-View is a cost-effective option ideal for monitoring transit containers for when damage boundary conditions are known.
• Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
• Self-contained unit design, free of cables and wires
• User-definable alarm levels
• LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
• Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
• IP67-rated, RF-screened