Advantages For Your Success
- Very high productivity, especially when using the options elevating platform (PA) or conveyor/automatic feeder (CI)
- Highest quality and optimal security of the finished product by exactly reproducible application of adhesive
- Combined application of hot and cold glue
- Less adhesive consumption and no false glueing
- Improved and user-friendly conditions of work
- Effective and cost-saving personnel employment
- Very simple operation, therefore also suitable for unskilled personnel.
Glueing tables of Bickers-JMP GlueJetTM are the solution of your glueing problems. By their versatile scope of application and easy operation these glueing tables make possible an extreme reduction of costs per unit as well as strong improvements in productivity like also in product quality. An effective use of your personnel resources and better conditions of work contribute to a reduction of costs.
Hot Melt adhesives as well as cold glues can be applied in one operation on small or wide surfaces using up to 4 different application modes. On four independently controllable work places can be worked on four smaller or one to three larger products at the same time.
Practically no borders are set to the geometry of glue application. Speed of operation is freely selectable from 0,01 to 1.2 m/s. All functions of the unit are controlled and administered through a multilingual, selfdescribing control with touch screen and plain language prompting.
Programming takes place by means of teach in. With the help of a laser, the points of definition of the geometrical forms: Line, interrupted line, point, rectangle, wave, circle, and circular arc are to be positioned by joystick and then confirmed.
The plant is available in three standard versions: as standalone XY - glueing table, as unit with integrated pallet elevating plat form and automatic height adjustment, or as fully automatic glueing unit with integrated conveyor, automatic pick & place feeder and product position control.
Technical data* Bickers-JMP GlueJetTM XY - Glueing Tables:
- System:Servo-controlled glue application unit
- Application area in mm:900x1500 or 1500 x 1800 / 2500 / 3000
- Possible adhesive application modes:Hot Melt:line and swirl spray
- Cold glue: line and spray
- Number of work places:4 fully independent places
- Operator interface:Touch screen and joystick
- Program memory:200 programs
- Application speed:Variable from 10 to 1200 mm/s
- Height of the workbench:900 mm
- Option PA:Integrated hydraulic elevating platform
- Option CI:Conveyor with automatic feeder
- Modem for remote assistance:Integrated as standard
- Power supply XY - Glueing Table:240 VAC 1-phase 50 Hz 4 KW
- Power supply options PA and CI:400 VAC 3-phase +N 50 Hz 6 KW
- Compressed air supply:6 bars
- Special manufactures and sizes:On demand